Very Important Notifications, Other Items Included In Fees
- Coaches Hotel & Meals included for 2 Out of Town Competitions for Tier 1 National Teams (Regular Season)
- Coaches Hotel & Meals included for 1 Out of Town Competition for Tier 2 National and Premier Teams (Regular Season)
- Skill Trainings - for improving ball control in Specialist Positions/All Skills during a team's Regular Season. Typically on weekends. Club members will have to pay for Skill Trainings once Regular Season is over
- Speed / Agility / Quickness (SAQ) during Regular Season is included for National Team members only
Playing Time Expectations
- Membership guarantees equal access for practice and training only not equal playing time during competitions. You are paying for training/practice time to compete for playing time
- In Select Division Teams - every effort will be made to provide playing time, provided team members attend regular practices, including the last 2 practices prior to each tournament
- In Premier and National Teams Divisions - playing time is guided by competition, team member utilization of trained skills and consistent ball control in addition to attending regular practices
- In general, it should be understood that team members executing better during pool play will have the opportunity for more playing time during single elimination/championship matches.
- Speed / Agility / Quickness (SAQ) -- Typically on selected weekdays & weekends from November - end of Regular Season. $5 per session for Club North Only members. Pay only when you attend
- Coaches/Teams can decide how to use their tournament budget to attend optional events. Any overuns will be divided by team members before registration.