Very Important Notifications, Other Items Included In Fees
- Coaches Hotel & Meals: Tier 1 National Teams - Twice, for 3 days Competitions. Tier 2 National Teams - Once, for 3 days Competitions.Premier Teams - Once, for 1 overnight Competition.
- Skill Trainings - for improving ball control in Specialist Positions during a team's Regular Season. Typically on weekends. Club members will have to pay for Skill Trainings once Regular Season is over.
- SAQ - Twice a week during Regular Season is included for National Team members only. Days and Times will be decided when practice schedules are done for National Teams.
Items Not Included In Fees
- Coaches Travel During Regular Season - Air/Automobile/Gas/Parking for Out of Town In Region & Non Region Competitions including Qualifiers.
- EXTRA TOURNAMENT/QUALIFIERS - Teams are encouraged to add tournaments as they see fit. Teams adding tournaments will divide all fees needed to attend the event.
- USA VOLLEYBALL, AAU OR JVA NATIONALS - Teams attending will divide Registration Fee, Coaches cost of Transportation, Hotel, Meals, Parking, Practice Time and Stipend.
- Coaches Travel/Hotel/Meals/Parking for USAV/AAU/JVA & other Nationals. Parents are responsible for dividing the cost when scheduled.
- HUDL Video System to provide visual feedback for Individual & Team progression.
Playing Time Expectations
- Membership guarantees equal access for practice and training only NOT equal playing time during competitions. You are paying for training/practice time to compete for playing time.
- In Select Division Teams - every effort will be made to provide playing time, provided team members attend regular practices, including the last 2 practices prior to each tournament.
- In Premier and National Teams Divisions - playing time is guided by competition, team member utilization of trained skills and consistent ball control in addition to attending regular practices.
- In general, it should be understood that team members executing better during pool play will have the opportunity for more playing time during single elimination/championship matches.
Optional for Premier & Select Teams
- In Season SAQ - Speed/Agility/Quickness. $5 per session for Club North Only members. Pay only when you attend
- Coaches/Teams can decide how to use their tournament budget to attend Optional tournaments. Any overuns will be divided by team members before registration.
2019/2020 Club Fees Information